Friday, June 6, 2008

THIS IS WHAT HAS CONSUMED OUR LIVES FOR THE LAST WEEK.





43 new white light switch & outlets, 13 gallons of paint, 8 boxes of laminate flooring, 9 new light fixtures, 1 ceiling fan, 100 feet of electrical wire, 950 sq. ft. of new carpet, and 7 days of working until 2:00 a.m.---- I think that is it???? We are moving in tomorrow. Am I packed? NO! but we are at least going to move the big stuff tomorrow. I hope we make it. I am totally exhausted. I think having the extra space will be really nice. I will post more pics when I can. . . Meili was Dad's big helper. The living room was this country blue with Tan stipes(who knows?) Everyone called it the racing stripes room. But it NO longer looks like this. They are now just a creamy color. Tyler's room has a clubhouse in his closet. He designated that as his room. It is cute!

4 comments:

gwauma said...

I wouldn't be getting too much work done laying a floor with a cute little stink stink sitting by me and helping so much. I'd just be kissing and hugging on her a little too much. Wish we were there to help - play with kids that is. J/K. We'd help you guys too. Lookin' good!

Amy said...

Looking at all of those projects is making me tired for you. You guys are the busiest fixer uppers I've ever known. Did you paint Tyler's closet? It's so cute!! I need some of your talent to rub off onto me!

Kim and Justin said...

Carissa you guys have been working to hard!! I can't wait to see your townhouse...I bet it is way cute!! I'm so excited to have awesome neighbors!!!

Angie said...

Just think of how good it will look!