Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Because. . . it's what the fam has ordered.

Ok, sorry, I have been super busy with the move, and kids, and this and that, so I haven't had time to update in a couple days. (SO SORRY). You know the fam likes pics at least once a day if not more. J/K. well Hope you all had a wonderful Fathers Day. We did. We went to the park for some dutch oven with a bunch of our friends and Dave got a sweet grill. Our finally bit the dust after 9 years and who knows how many moves. It was a beautiful day. We enjoyed our first day in our new ward. It didn't feel so new since we know most everyone there.
Tyler got a new bike. ($2.00) the helmet was more than the bike and training wheels (free) put
together! I didn't get a pic. of him on it yet, but this is what he looked like after playing outside most the day. DIRTY!!!! He is ALL BOY. He loves running around with all the other little boys in the hood. (he looks like a little homeless boy huh?)

Meili has been super clingy and pretty grumpy the last couple days. I don't know what the deal is? She enjoyed her strawberries & enjoyedg the camera just as much! (10 months old- Oh my gosh where has the time gone?)


Her new face is this squinty eye face. She does it for the camera. She is so funny. Already has a big personality.

(sorry the pics aren't that great- I am having serious issues with my camera at the moment.)

We are all moved into our new house----------HALLELUJAH!!!!! Tyler says he loves it. I think we are adjusting really well.

2 comments:

gwauma said...

Tyler taught Meili that squinty look. You know how he scrunches up and blinks when you say "smile". You just want to pinch his bottom and her cheeks (no pun intended) hehehe --- OK, maybe. We sure miss the little stink stinks.

adamsfamilynews said...

I can't believe how much Meili looks like Dave...Its crazy. Can wait to see you guys in a little bit. Take Care