Our life in just a quick nut shell for the last week. . . . .
1. We moved in to our new house! THANKS TO ALL THE NEIGHBORS WHO HELPED US-!
2. We finished the carpet in the house so we could move in at 3:oo a.m. the morning we moved.
3. The first night we were here we survived the TORNADO. The sirens went off from 2-3:00 am. I slept through 1/2 of them. Then by the time I really was awake, the warning was over. OOPS. well they did touch down a couple miles from us. Ripped a roof off of target, moved tree's etc. Thank heavens we are not in Kansas, Todo. We were so tired from moving all day in like 100 degree weather with 95% humidity that I don't know if I would have gotten out of bed anyways. Dave was NOT going to budge. We should have been in our basement like everyone else.
4. Meili got her 9 months shots. She doesn't have an ear infection right now. It finally cleared up. But still has fluid so it is madder of time until she gets one.
5. We now have hot water (gas is finally on), internet, but still no TV- but soon.
6. I missed Whitnie's shower in Utah. My soon to be sister-in-law. I wish I could have been there. Hope your had lots of fun!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
OH MY GOSH- SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON
Posted by BEESTON at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sounds like us. We have so much going on. now it is time to take a rest.
Post a Comment