
So, I called the temple to schedule our sealing of Meili. I NEVER THOUGHT this day would actually come. I don't think anyone (except for Stephanie & Lisa- my good friends who have adopted) knows the feeling I felt today when I was on the phone with the sweet lady. I started to cry when she was asking for all the information and telling us all the details. I just had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude that we have this precious little girl in our lives and that she will be ours forever! We feel so lucky to have her, and I hope she feels the same about us. I can't imagine my life without this angel. Anyways It was just a great feeling and the lady seemed very excited for us too. I immediately called Stephanie and we were giddy on the phone. I am glad I have good friends that can relate to the rollercoaster of adoption. ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GO.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
OH JOYOUS OCCASION!
Posted by BEESTON at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy for you guys. That will be such a neat experience to have your whole family in the temple together.
Wahoo! I am so excited for you! :) I can't wait to see you guys and be there for the special occasion!
I hear ya girl. You'll cry again when you get the letter from the temple confirming everything. And there are many more tears after that. Congratulations. There is nothing better.
Post a Comment