So I definately had mixed feelings about this one. My baby started kindergarten! Yes, I did cry. I was sad to see him go..... but Yes, I was also so excited! He just was ready for the adventure and for the challenge and for the routine and structure and ready to learn. He was so lucky to get into a special program where one class gets to go to the zoo to school. Yep, the class room is actually in the zoo right by the petting farm and swarmed by the peacocks. How cool is that? Let me tell you..... AWESOME, once in a life-time experience!!! His teacher was Mrs. Callahan. She was just amazing! He loved seeing the animals on a daily basis and was on a first name basis by the end of school.
Monday, July 26, 2010
MY BABY STARTS KINDERGARTEN!!!!! boohoo..... YEAHHHH!!! (August 2009)
Posted by BEESTON at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment