Monday, July 26, 2010

HALLOWEEN- October 2009

Toothfairy and Transformer turned to Fireman!

Grandma, Gigi, and Aunt Becky all got to come for Halloween. They even got to go to Tyler's school (the zoo) and go on the trick or treating parade around the zoo. That was so much FUN!




Grandma..... you make a good witch!
Jantsen and Ty
Trick or treating with Aunt Becky
Grandma and the kids
Tyler was going to be bumblebee the transformer but decided last minute after his school parade around the zoo that he wanted to be a fireman instead- so he was both.
The Whole week was filled with LOTS of PARTIES!!
Sparkly and pink!
I had the hardest time coming up with a costume for Mei for Halloween. Then I got struck by the fiary wand.... the tooth fairy wand. GENIOUS since her daddy is a dentist right? So I made this cute little fairy dress and turned it all toothy!!!


At the Dental School with her friends! Mos, Ava, Kaydee, Parker
Kaydee and Parker


Daddy's girl



the LAST parade at the DENTAL SCHOOL.....(a fun tradition)

(singing time halloween party)


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, these pictures are making me sad for Village Green. I miss everybody!!!