Monday, July 26, 2010

Keeping Busy in DECEMBER.....Time to go to warmer weather! DEC. 2009

We watched Christmas movies by the Christmas tree and ate popcorn!


We made gingerbread houses. (all the crackers kept breaking so we made a roof out of licorice instead of crackers.
Ty did this house all by himself. I was impressed!!


The Last winter in NE. And it was a LONG, COLD winter. We sure had to bundle up to go outside. BRRRRRRR



playing on the snow pile with friends





4 comments:

Bleak's said...

Hooray for the UPDATES!!!! Holy smokes! Now where are pictures of your awesome new house. I hope all has been going well for you guys. Miss ya!

Billy and Nathalie said...

Haha! I think it's hilarious that you're blogging about Christmas in July.
Now let's see what you've been up to in UT... and of course that nice house of yours!!!

Amy said...

Yeah for blogging again!!! We need to get together soon!!! I want to come see your new house!! Let me know when you guys are available!!

Missy said...

Talk about an update! This makes me miss you guys SO BAD!!! Ethan is still so mad at me for not seeing you guys while we were in Utah. He was so looking forward to it. You remember how hard it was to cram all the fun into a few weeks. It's okay though. We will be there sooner than we think.

Missy