(THIS IS MAINLY JOURNALING. . . . )
Sorry, been gone for a while. It's been a busy couple weeks. The best news though is the kids are feeling better- Back to normal. YEAH! Just Dave and I now have coughs and colds. It is Spring Break so at least Dave has been home more. To sum it up in a nut shell this is what has happened the last couple weeks:1. I got a new calling in the Relief Society. I am really excited to work with our new President. She is AMAZING. I really love our ward and I am excited to have some great Enrichments! My life just got a lot busier.
2. Dave is on Spring Break and we kicked it off with going to the CIRCUS. I didn't bring my camera because it said NO camera's- but EVERYONE had them. Darn-it. Oh well. The best part of the circus was the Elephants! They did the coolest tricks EVER. The human cannon-ball was sweet too. And the food is always fun: popcorn, hotdogs, funnelcakes, and snowcones.
3. Zoo Imax, and the Childrens Museum!
4. Celebrated Dr. Suess's Birthday! We sure like Green Eggs and Ham! Tyler had a party at school that I got to go help out with. I love when I get to spend just one on one time with my children. They love just having MOMMY time. He was so CUTE. We had a great time.
5. On a sad note- Dave'e Grandpa just past away. He was 91 years old. And just the CUTEST little man EVER. We sure loved him. He will be missed. I am so sad that my children won't remember him. His funeral is next week.
6. DES MOINES. we are going to visit Dave's 2 brothers in Med school in Des Moines. We will post pics later!
1 comments:
Oh I miss you! I can't wait to come back.
Post a Comment