Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tyler almost 5 years

Oh my baby boy is going to be go to Kindergarten. Man..... I sorta feel old- well maybe it is because I am so grey--- either way- I can't believe it! So he just had his Kindergarten physical.  He didn't know quite what he was getting into with 5 shots. I felt so bad because he kept saying Mom don't let them do it, over and over. But after it was all done- 3 of us holding him down- he was proud of his booboo's after. He wanted to show everyone his 5 bandaids.  Tyler was in the 50 % for everything.


Tyler loves to ride his bike, play with friends, play in DIRT, play with toy airplanes, trains and bob builders. He loves Handy Manny (Ola Manny) a show on Disney. I am so sick of hearing that show. Tyler likes dogs, being outside, his Grandma, Mac N Cheese, slobbery noodles(ramon noodles) and fruit looops, and CANNOT forget the POPCORN- we go through it by the case load. Tyler says the funniest stuff and is always making us laugh. Tyler is STILL full of energy and thinks he knows everything---- since he is 5 ya know! Tyler loves to help me cook- make messes- but not clean them up- reading books especially dinosaur books. He is just fascinated with them. We just love our little TyTy....

0 comments: