Here is why I have been so busy:

We just finished our CWDA quilt block exchange. Now I just have to sew them all together..... I love all these girls. I will be so sad to see the ones that are moving leave. We ended up having 25 girls end up in the swap. We all had a color we had to stick with and the pattern of course was the same fore each of us. Can't wait to see everyones finished projects. YOU ALL MUST POST THEM on your blogs. Good luck Girls!
NEXT reason to why I have been so busy. I am getting all the crafts ready for our "FABULOUS FRIDAY". We wanted to do one before we have a bunch of girls move. Here is a sneak peek at the crafts we have. There are 2 not shown. IF YOU ARE IN THE FONTENELLE WARD- These will be out on display on Sunday- make sure to check them out!

Reversible Superman/ batman capes for the boys!

Fairy Wands for the girls

Beaded changable watch bands. (don't have the watch faces yet)

SPRING blocks

FAMILY blocks

TUTU's

Metal Stars

HOME blocks

Magnet clips




6 comments:
After I have picked myself up off the floor (heehee) I have to say I LOVE all your crafty projects. Wish I was around to make one of everything!
since I am not in your ward, did you get those stars are Hobby Lobby? do you have a template to cut out the paper? could I get a copy?
looks like you have been really busy! I wish i was there to do crafts with you! You are so talented!
So, can I seriously put my order in? I think you're amazing and when I heard you were in the presidency I was thrilled. You'll do a great job with all the sisters! Best of luck and really I want to come join you. P.s...the quilts are done:)!!!! Thanks again!
I love them so much. I think I will make a few Christmas gifts...and some for of course!:)
I'm totally jealous I'm not in your ward or live anywhere near you right now because those crafts are super cute! When are you guys moving back to Utah?
Post a Comment