Monday, February 23, 2009

Poor Meili

So Meili has been sick for EVER it seems with a cough and runny nose. Well she has been on 2 different antibiotics. She hasn't been getting better and took a turn for the worse. So I took her to the Dr. today and now she has RSV too. HOLY COW!!!!! I love my Dr. though and am glad she is so patient with us. We have been in there 4 times just this month. Yep, that is once a week. I see a light at the end of the tunnel now though!

4 comments:

angie said...

rsv?? dang. i'm glad you took her to the dr. alexis has gotten way sick too, and i'm freaking out it'll end up being rsv. STUPID WINTER AND BEING SICK FOR-EV-ER! i hope she feels better soon.

Amy said...

I hate RSV!!! Get feeling better Meili!

Alyson said...

How are you down there? I hope you are all feeling better. PS are you doing quilt class on Wed?

Aim Aug said...

Carissa, Meili is beautiful! I hadn't seen any pics of her til today. I pulled your blog off of Amy's (I hope that's okay). You guys look great! Sorry about the RSV, it stinks!