Friday, February 6, 2009

Finishing sewing projects

So, I am holding true to one of my new years goals. And that is to finish up some sewing projects. 

Meili's blanket (this is my Hancock/JoAnn quilt for $20.00 top and backing)

Quilt for a friends baby with the softest fur on the back
Tylers bedspread all finished and quilted!
This is the beginning of our Dental Quilt. All the Wives/dental students are making this friendship quilt. Each girl with make 27 of the same square then swap squares with each other and end up with a quilt to remember all your friends!

My house looks like a fabric store right now. . . . . But I don't mind one bit! 
      

5 comments:

gwauma said...

I love them all. Wish I had a quilting buddy around.

Bobi Jensen said...

You are gonna have to teach us how to do the piecing of that baby one. So cool!

Amber said...

Beautiful work.

Mindylou said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!! I think Tyler's is my favorite, I just love boy things! I can't wait for the dental quilt.

Amy said...

How do you get so much done? I can't even keep my house clean let alone finish a project, very impressive!