Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spartan----- oh Sparty---- how Tyler and Mei miss you!!

Sparty is my brothers dog. We spent a lot of time with him in Utah. He is a nice boy- just when he is around with my two kids, I feel like I have 4 or 5 kids. The house gets louder, my kids maul him to death, and, he tries to eat Meili's food- because she gives him handouts. Meili thought it would be fun to play the game "Simon says" with Sparty......  here is how it went. . . 


"Sparty- lets play, Meili (simon)   says. . . ."

"WooF wOof"  (Oh boy! can we, can we, pant-pant, lick-lick)


"Meili says. . . lean on the couch, and look out the window"
"Meili says, look out the window"
"Meili says. . . sit like I am"
"Meili says. . . Stand up tall"


"Meili says. . .lean on the couch again"
"Lay Down on the couch like this. . ."
"A-HAAAAA, I didn't Say . . . ."Meili says" "    I     WIN!!!!
Oh Sparty. . . . we miss you!

1 comments:

gwauma said...

Sparty misses them too. It is just way too quiet around here. He follows me around like a little puppy dog (?) I guess a big puppy dog.