Friday, January 16, 2009

So PROUD of my QUILTERS!!!!

THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY QUILTING BUDDIES----

I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU! I have heard from so many of you about quilts that you have made, and finished, and have posted pictures of them on your blogs. I see how happy you are with them when you are done and that totally makes me so happy too. It is fun and sorta addicting especially with all the fun fabrics they have out now. But I am glad that so many of you that come to quilt night (and ones that don't) have started sewing again, and taking on the challenge of quilting. Your quilts that I have seen from all of you are so amazing! GOOD JOB!!!! Can't wait to see all of you at Quilt night Wed. Bring your show and tell projects!!! Your next challenge is to make YOURSELF a quilt. So many of you have been making them and giving them away for presents. But, next make yourself one!!!



So, I have been able to sew a little since I have come back from my vacation. MY NEW YEARS GOAL IS TO FINISH QUILTING ALL MY QUILT TOPS---- please hold me to it!  I used this fun furry fabric for the back of this quilt. It turned out really fun and was SO DANG soft!!! 


1 comments:

Bobi Jensen said...

I love the furry back! Thank YOU for inspiring me to start this. I have always loved to sew but get discouraged when the dresses or clothes I make don't turn out the right size or something. Quilting has really filled a niche for me because I can be creative and feel that reward and it can be whatever size I want! Thanks for your teaching and inspiration!

--Bobi--