Friday, January 23, 2009

My baby. . . . not so much baby!

So, my little baby is now becoming a little girl. I am so sad! I want her to be a little baby girl forever! So she is now walking. . . . and trying to run. She definately knows what she wants!  She will be in nursery in about 1 month. Oh, I am so EXCITED!!! The main reasons for this post:


*Meili just cut her first molar and the other ones are just one the verge of popping through.
*She just started to say a couple new words: Thankyou & baby
*she learned a new trick. Taking off her diaper in her crib. I came in the other day to find her bare bum sticking up in the air while she was SOUND asleep. Little stincker! 

3 comments:

The Bailey's said...

I know what you mean, it is so sad to see them get older and more independent. I look at isabel and still see the little newborn I used to cuddle. Now she is getting bigger and it makes me sad, cause I know Brigham will grow just as fast. I guess that is all the more reason for us to cherish this time.

Natalie said...

Ha Ha! Bare bum in the air. How funny and cute!

Amy said...

I had to go and buy onesies again so Logan couldn't take his diaper off any more, how funny. I love seeing all of the projects you have been up to. You always inspire me and I hope to stop being so lazy this year so that I can get a project done around here!