Sunday, January 25, 2009

The HANDY Man is in the House!!!




The Month of JANUARY has been the month of projects. We have been trying hard to finish little projects around the house. (Dave mostly). It's called my honey-do list is getting shorter. Thanks Honey!!!  He built me shelves in our front coat closet for all the shoes that used to be on the floor spilling out EVERYWHERE--- and easy access for the kids to wear around (Ty and my shoes). And I never had a place for my vaccumm. 

  THEN, one of my pet peaves is cords/cables. I hate to see TV cords & wires. SO my GENIUS hubby built shelves behind the wall and made these little built in cubbies for the XBOX and DVD/receiver- you guessed it- NO WIRES. It looks so nice!

1 comments:

gwauma said...

Wow, had I known I would have had a list ready for him over Christmas! Not really, he needed a break.