Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm not ready, I'm not ready. . . . did I mention I am NOT ready?





Today was SOOOO COLD!!!  and windy too. I am just NOT ready for this COLD weather. I was enjoying the fall weather way too much! But, one good thing about cold weather, is you can wear cute beanies. Meili surprisingly kept hers on today. Omaha wind is SO DANG COLD!

4 comments:

the heiner family said...

So I love the pics from this post and from the one before this one...and I love that Whit got an honorable mention! Tell Tyler that if he can get his dad to pay for their wedding, he is in!...we could use one less wedding to pay for!

Melissa said...

I know hu? Tell the big bad cold to go away... maybe we should all protest and move to hawaii.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. It is SOOO COLD HERE! I'm NOT looking forward to a Nebraska winter. What in the world is an ice storm? Great.

Amanda & Jason said...

That is one thing that I don't miss about Omaha is the weather. But I do miss all my friends beiong so close. Hope all is well!!