Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FLU- UGHHHHHH!!!

Yes, I got my flu shot. . . .  Yes, I still got the flu. . . .
So, Sat. night I started to feel like I ate something that upset my stomache. I just thought it was dinner. Then Sunday morning I woke up- and sure enough I knew it wasn't just the pizza I ate-I ache all over and the next 3 days were spent living in the bathroom. Thank heavens Meili takes 2 naps a day still- because that has SAVED my life! Dave has been awesome to just take the kids and pretty much do everthing with them while he is home- while I lay on the couch feeling YUCKY...... I think today I can tell the end is in sight though- Hallejua! 




1 comments:

angie said...

yuck...sorry you've been so sick. staying up 'til 3am probably didn't help at all!! i want to learn to quilt. i love the tyler's pics. every kid draws people with the arms/legs coming out of their heads. it just means he's right on track!!!