Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another Halloween. . . come. . . . and. . . . gone . . .


This year was such a georgous day for Halloween. It was so sunny and warm. We had a great day! Tyler had his FIRST Elementry school costume parade experience as a fireman. He just loved it. He was a fireman. Afterwards he got to eat cookies and have treats at school with his friends. Meili didn't know what to think about all the kids in costumes.
Meili was an adorable flower. The cutest one I ever did see. (I don't think I saw any other flower- so she really was the CUTEST)
FIREMAN


FLOWERGIRL

Tyler at Spring Lake Elementry school Halloween Parade.
Tyler's best bud at school Pirate Eric
His "girl" friend at school  - ------Leila
Tyler loved it!
Don't anyone smile- I mean it! Don't do it. . . . Don't. . . . I mean it. . . don't!
His little Pre-K class with Miss Melissa.
Good thing my Dad is my Dentist!

Sucker for dinner. Good mom!
Covering Dad with ewy- gooey- sticky
Landon and Ty. Best buds.
Oh, such a cute flower!

Trick or Treating in the VG was pretty fun! Tyler was a little shy to knock on the doors. So, I usually knocked. Meili was happy as can be- because someone was so nice to give her a sucker. Daddy especially loved it in his HAIR. It was a fun Halloween!

2 comments:

Mike and Becky said...

Oh my goodness they are adorable. We wish they could have come trick or treating to our houses last night. We miss you guys!
Becky, Mikey P, Grumma and Grumpa!

Amy said...

I love Halloween pics!!! Is it me or is Meili looking more and more like Dave as she gets bigger, how cute!!!! I looks like you guys had fun!