Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WHO IS THAT LADY with the DARK HAIR?


So, I always go dark for the fall and winter. But haven't for about 3 1/2 years because I had trauma with a bad color that went BLACK- (hair stylist didn't know what she was doing obviously!) Anyways. . . . I have felt like a little change so- YEP, this is my hair. Dark. When you come back honey- your wife will be a brunet instead of a blond. Gotta hide those greys somehow!!!

11 comments:

angie said...

love your hair! and your scentsy order should be delivered today...so be watching for it!!

Randy and Haley Davis Family said...

Oh how cute! I can't wait to see you with dark hair! I have finished three quilts (except the binding that I will do in the car)...thanks so much for all of your help!

Amber said...

I love the dark hair!!!

Summer and family said...

Carissa I love your new dark hair! It really looks good on you!

Shauna said...

Love it! It really wouldn't matter if your hair color was purple you would still look fabulous!

The Bailey's said...

I love it! I dyed my hair dark too, twinners! We miss you and hope you have a great Christmas. Oh I finished the girl quilt except for half of the binding. Maybe I can do it in the hospital.

Bobi Jensen said...

I had to tell you I actually made a quilt after just coming and observing every time! You can see it here:

http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-weekend-project-christmas-quilt.html

Thanks! Bobi

Amy said...

Your hair looks great! I love that you are always changing it.

The Stanley's said...

I finally updated my blog this morning and decided to see what you were up to..... And I must say that I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! You look great! Miss you can't wait to see you!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Hey Carissa. Long time no see. I found your blog while blog hopping. You know how it is. How are you? Hows the fam? You have a beautiful little family. Its fun to see how you are doing. Hope all is well.

Mindylou said...

Love it!