We came to Utah for Thanksgiving this year. Since Dave's parents flew us all here, me and the kids decided to stay thru christmas since it was just a 2 1/2 weeks span in between and those weeks are Dave's finals.
We started out with Dave going to see Bond with the BOYS. Then, Thanksgiving morning started bright and early with a HUGE family picture. We all could come except for one brother (KC) who works at Solitude Ski Resort. So, we decided to take the picture to him! So we all went to Solitude up Big Cotton Wood Canyon. Man, that canyon is GEORGOUS! I love it! The weather was beautiful and they had just a bit of snow (mostly man made).

Back row: Me, Meili, Dave, Mom, Dad, Brennen, Alison, Becky, Mike,
front row: Tyler, Casey, Garon, Whitnie

front row: Tyler, Casey, Garon, Whitnie


(have to show the good and the bad- right. . . some days I feel like this face I see more than the other face.)
Meili was ready for a nap so not too smiley. KC loved showing us around the resort. After pictures we treated our selves to some yummy hot cocoa and awesome fries. (great combo).
THEN OFF TO EATING 2 THANKSGIVINGS!!!! ---- UGHHHHH food coma!
Tyler had a ball with all his cousins on Dave's side.
We laughed a lot and enjoyed being with the family!
Got some shopping done - but don't worry- I didn't do the early morning rush. Tyler wants most toys he sees. And keeps adding to his list.
We got to hang out with our really good friends and went to our favorite Tepanyaki.






2 comments:
Your family picture turned out AWESOME!!!
Your family pics are great! I love Tyler's grumpy face, it's priceless and it looks just like the face Dylan makes for me when ever I ask him to do something!
Post a Comment