SO, Meili has a little bit of chubbs on her legs and bootie. (a badonkadonk). So now that it is FALL time and she needs pants/jeans- I am having a hard time!!!
They are way too tight on her thighs- so I have to buy the next size larger (24mon. or 2t). Then they are WAYYYYY too long on her. (she is in the 3% for height).
Good thing I know how to sew---looks like I will be hemming every pair of her pants. Capri's fit her perfectly like pants. OH, this will be FUN fitting clothes to her.
Then. . . . Tyler is starting to wear BOY size shirts not Toddler so much any more. The 5T shirts are just too short and fit more like belly shirts when they are washed. BUT. . . . the BOY clothes are SO much more money!!!
When did Target think they could charge LOTS of money for kids clothes. When did clothes go up in price so much???? Geez what happened to $5.00 jeans? Isn't that what they were before??
Now I know how my mom felt trying to outfit 5 kids for school with new clothes and shoes. IT IS EXPENSIVE!!!! How do you do it- especially on a student budget!
I HATE TO SHOP, I decided. . . . . ... ...... well at least for today!
2 comments:
tell me about it. try shopping for 5!
Okay, I just remembered that I forgot to tell you what Stephanie's blog was. WWW.LLOYDFAMILYINREALLIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Post a Comment