Thursday, September 25, 2008

I LOVE FALL!!!

So Fall is my favorite season. I love Fall leaves, fall pictures, fall scents, fall activities, Oct. conference, trick or treating, soup, pumpkin bread and cookies. 


My yummy smelling fall candles and my fall wreath.


Meili's hair fits in a pony tail. CRAZY!! It is curled up here but if it is combed out it is LONG.



Dave cooked me the BEST meal I have EVER HAD. bacon wrapped Salmon on the grill. OH MY GOSH. I told him- forget Dental school- HELLO. . . . . DAVE'S GRILL.
My neighbor came and got us to meet her friend. This friend made his home on her porch. It was a very misty day in Omaha and the web was covered in droplets. It was really cool looking. The spider was SUPER creepy but the web was actually cool--- AND I HATE SPIDERS.

This is Mei-mei in her full glory after waking up from a nap. Yep- She looked so Beautiful I just had to grab my camera. 
5+3= 8   She now has 8 teeth. 


Sometimes you just have to let the kids be kids. This morning they decided to play in the mud. Meili's pants were covered and their feet were disgusting. 


What would you say? Having a good or a bad hair day???? Poor Meili no one ever does your hair.

0 comments: