So we were at Walmart. . ."I have to go POOPY, really really bad" Tyler announces in the crouded Toy section. We get to the potty and he goes in to do the duty. We were in the Walmart bathroom- no kiddy 30 minutes. Anyone who knows my son knows he has huge MAN-poops. Anyways it took him 30mins to go (this isn't very common). Anyways. . . after we are done he announces once again to a full bathroom. "Look at my poop mommy, It is SOOOO BIG."
Thanks son, for embarrassing me!!! THEN. . .
Yesterday Tyler realized AFTER ONE YEAR that Meili didn't have a peepee (boy part). I told him that only boys have peepee's. He said, oh she just has 2 bums? Yep, she does. He asked if I had a peepee?- nope- just you and daddy do. "Oh, ok." and that was it. Thank heavens!! No more questions asked.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Oh the Joys of Mother hood. . . (DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE POTTY TALK)
Posted by BEESTON at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute stuff Carissa!!! I love it all. Pictures, Craft projects, Lake Powell!!! You guys sure did have a fun time in Utah. Take a break... You deserve it!!
Haha...that is exactly what Jantsen says about kambryn, that she has 2 bums. hahaha. oh boys and potty stuff, something new everyday!
Post a Comment