Saturday, August 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY!


I can not believe my baby is 1 today. This year has FLOWN by so dang fast. I wish I could stop time. I remember that day 1 year ago I got a phone call that Meili's birthmom was giving birth a month early in Honolulu Hawaii. We booked flights out of Nebraska that night and were in Honolulu the next morning. I remember when I first saw Meili. She was truely the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. And I knew she was mine. I love you to pieces Meili- I can't believe you are ONE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday Meili! It's so sad how fast the first year goes by, isn't it? BTW, you had me laughing hysterically with your potty stories, oh the things kids will say.... to precious.

Amber said...

Carissa, you have a beautiful family!! Happy Birthday Meili..