
After being here in Utah for 2 months- I just got word from our new attorney's that we are looking at least one more month until we can go to court to finalize our adoption. This was disappointing news to hear after all the hassle we have gone through and all the time we have been here trying to get things cleared up. But at least I can go home and see my husband again! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I have really enjoyed hangin' out here but I miss my friends in Omaha too. I guess we will finalize and seal Meili to us in July after Dave is done in clinic. We are planning on heading home in one week. IF YOU EVER ADOPT GO THROUGH A GOOD ADOPTION AGENCY THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
OMAHA--- HERE WE COME!
Posted by BEESTON at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yay, I am so glad you are finally coming back to us! Travel safe and lets party when you get back, k?
Post a Comment