Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BEING A PARENT OF A 4 YEAR OLD BRINGS YOU YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS EVER. . . . . MUST READ!!!

(usually I always attach a picture- but you probably don't want one of this!)

So Dave and I went to look at a 4 bedroom unit for sale in our complex, yesterday. After we looked at it and told them that we were quite interested, Tyler came up to me and said, "I need to go peeps (pee pee)" I told him, they will let us use their bathroom. He didn't want to and said I don't need to go peeps now.--- because I think he was a little shy to use their bathroom. So we start to talk more to the owners as we were getting ready to leave, and all the sudden their little girl comes in from playing just out the back door with Tyler on the back steps and she is wet on her tummy and said he peed- we look out and sure enough Tyler is peeing on the steps while the little girl was sitting there. She had pee all down her tummy. . . he kept peeing. . .and peeing. . . and peeing. The steps and the little girl, of the owners, were covered with Tyler pee OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Dave and I were so embarrassed!!! We kept apologizing. Our chances of buying that one are probably pretty slim. Or maybe it was a sign of Tyler marking his territory- whatever it was IT WAS VERY EMBARRASSING!!!!!

2 comments:

gwauma said...

Why does this not surprise me? Just blame it all on Don, k?

adamsfamilynews said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so funny