Well to be honest with you, My external hard drive CRASHED with all my pictures on it from the summer. And that is how this spiral started. I was waiting to get the pictures off the hard drive...... LONG STORY SHORT I AM SO BITTER, ANGRY, SAD....... ALL MY PICS ARE GONE. well since Meili was born. Yep! Don't have a nervous break down! I already have! But I have the ones from after the crash of the hard drive so that is where I will start off. I think I am only missing a few pics.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH NO! seriously that is SOOOO sad! NOthing can be done? I miss you I want to know what your plans are for life! I think you should move to OK. I know hu? great idea!
My heart is breaking for you, that is awful!! I'm so glad you're going to start blogging again though, I've missed you and seeing all the amazing projects you do! Be sure to send me an invite is you go private! amy_l_grant@yahoo.com
That is the worst..... I have had that too with all my pics..... it's only like what 700 to 1K to "see" if they can retrieve the pics....... I'm sure you are so mad still.... I am angry with you...... you take such beautiful pics....cross our fingers they come back!!!
So you haven't even pulled out of the drive way yet but I just said bye and miss you already. I hope getting set up in your new house and Dave getting started on WORKING for money is FABULOUS!!!! Keep in touch...you will be missed!
tear tear
Do a search online to see if there is a place that can do data retrieval from a crashed hard drive.
Post a Comment