Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Special Gift from one mother to ME....


So on Mother's Day I just have to reflect on another Mother. The birthmother of my baby. She is so dear to my heart. I can't help but reflect back to the time when this mother gave me the greatest gift she could ever give....... Her baby Girl. I was already a  mother but just knew that I was to be a mother again and through this AMAZING woman- it was all possible. 

I look at Meili and am so greatful that I am her mother and am so glad Heavenly Father got her to the family that she was suppose to be with. Motherhood truely is such a wonderful blessing! I love my kids and thanks Dave for making this such a good mother's day!  

We are grateful for those who are mothers, 
for those who will be mothers, 
and for those who made others mothers.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is so sweet and thoughtful of you, Carissa. All the emotions that must bring, you are such an amazing woman.

gwauma said...

I thought a lot about her too and the amazing gift she gave us all. I heard a good thought yesterday: We are grateful for those who are mothers, for those who will be mothers, and for those who made others mothers.