HAVING A BABY!!! My baby is now 5 years old. I can't believe he is so old. It seems just like yesterday he was my little baby. Tyler you are such a SILLY CRAZY LITTLE BOY. You bring us such joy and our home would be so boring with out you. You are always saying the funniest things. Like Uncle Terry would say "I remember when we got you". AND our lives will never be the same.......
2 Days old. You were so early you were on a ventalator. You only weighed 3 lbs. You were the size of a dollar bill.
I spent MANY MANY hours at the hospital with you until you were stable enough to come home.
Daddy was pretty stressed because you were born right in the middle of FINALS. But he still passed. ... You were going to be named Deron. But I changed your name very last minute right before I went into surgery.
The Preemie hats were even way too big for you.
So curious
Such a sweet little boy....
now you are the BIG brother and a good one too......
LOVE to be out side ALL THE TIME..... You are a little fish.

So full of SPUNK! (Our trip to Hawaii)


WE LOVE YOU TY TY!
2 comments:
I love you too Tyty.
happy birthday tyler! I didn't know he was a premie. How early did he come? What a cute boy!
Post a Comment