Tyler comes up stairs and he is covered neck to toe in PAINT. And says "Mom there is a big problem" . . . . . . You think? since you are covered in PAINT??? Of course I imagine the WORST. Well you guessed it. . . . It was the WORST. . .I come down stairs to find that Tyler opened up the GALLON OF PAINT that we had just painted the bathroom with (he pried it open with a spoon). THEN HE PROCEEDED------- DO NOT ASK ME WHY???------- to DUMP THE GALLON, Yep, the whole GALON of paint on the middle of my living room floor.
1 HOUR OF SCRUBBING, 1 BOTTLE OF RESOLVE, BUCKETS AND BUCKETS OF WATER, ROLLS OF PAPER TOWELLS, 10 BATH TOWELLS RUINED, 1 VERY ANGRY MOMMY, 1 SWAT ON THE BUM, 4 DAYS OF DRYING OUT, The carpet is not too bad.
This is probably the worst thing Tyler has ever done before. I took a picture of his clothes, but accidently deleted it. So I don't even have proof- I was way too mad to take a picture in the middle of scrubbing the carpet. Oh the JOYS OF PARENTING
4 comments:
oh my gosh...i would have killed my kid. wow...you must have some serious self control!! you should have called me...i would have helped you clean it up! too bad you'll probably never laugh about this later! ;)
Oh that is a bad one. I am so sorry. I think I would have lost it!!
Loved the story LOL. sorry about the mess though!
Boys!!! I laughed so hard right now reading that, I really hope I never have a story like that to tell, knock on something...
Post a Comment