
Why is St. Patricks Day important to me. . . . other than the fact you have to wear Green?
Dave and I were engaged 9 years ago on St. Patricks Day. Thanks for the best 9 + years yet!!!!!
I LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!! HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY! I will be making green pancakes for Tyler for breakfast! Wish I was there to make some for you too. Love ya babe. (I know we look so young)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
TRIBUTE to my LOVE on St. Patricks Day!
Posted by BEESTON at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you hon! What a couple of hot babes we were! Dang, we look so young. I can hardly believe it's been almost 10 years. Well, the good thing is that every year is better than the last so I can't wait for the next 10!
You guys are so cute. Congrats, hope you come back soon to all of us!
Post a Comment